Timothy J. Hunsaker
Timothy Hunsaker is an associate with the firm. Timothy received a B.S. in Political Science with a Focus in Public Administration and a minor in Communications from the University of Dayton in 2004. He obtained his J.D. from the Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2007.
Timothy was admitted to the Missouri Bar in September 2007. He was admitted to the Illinois Bar in April 2008. Timothy is also admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the Southern District of Illinois.
Timothy worked as a law clerk for Rosenblum Fry, P.C. in 2005 and 2006. He also interned with the United States Attorney's Office, Western District of Oklahoma, during his final semester of law school in the White Collar Crime Unit. Timothy's main area of practice is criminal defense.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Missouri, 2007
- Illinois, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Dayton
- B.S. - 2004
- Major: Political Science with a Focus in Public Administration
- Minor: Communications
Past Employment Positions
- United States Attorney's Office, Western District of Oklahoma - White Collar Crime Unit, Intern